Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How GLORIOUS Is It To Arrive At PL Final Weekend And Not Give The Slightest Sh*t?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I appreciate we are not under the stress of needing to win but there's a lot to play for ,10 million pound and finishing anything up to 10th. For some players it might also have some significance e.g. Ulloa for instance if he has a good game it might decide whether he stays.

Ulloa's good in the air. We know that. He proved that again on Wednesday. But Ulloa is not the answer for next season. We ought to know that. Murray will again demonstrate what a good player and goalscorer he is, but I doubt he'll notch up another 12. Hopefully, Locadia will have a good attitude, and improve his heading and develop the strength (that's almost there in my view) and the nous (that needs working on) to hold the ball up over the summer, and then we'll have some player. We'll need one really good other top striker to add to the mix. That might be Andone; or we might have set our sights higher.
We're going to play one up-top for the majority of next season once again. Ulloa, as much as I love him, is not the answer.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Ulloa's good in the air. We know that. He proved that again on Wednesday. But Ulloa is not the answer for next season. We ought to know that. Murray will again demonstrate what a good player and goalscorer he is, but I doubt he'll notch up another 12. Hopefully, Locadia will have a good attitude, and improve his heading and develop the strength (that's almost there in my view) and the nous (that needs working on) to hold the ball up over the summer, and then we'll have some player. We'll need one really good other top striker to add to the mix. That might be Andone; or we might have set our sights higher.
We're going to play one up-top for the majority of next season once again. Ulloa, as much as I love him, is not the answer.

I tend to agree but I guess it depends who is available and their price. Personally not overly impressed with what i have seen with Locadia but it is early days and i hope I am wrong. I think next season a lot of the people who knocked Murray will realise how good he has been. He is a very hard act to follow and that might prolong the number of games he plays as first choice next season .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here