Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How excited would you be if we did sign Bobby Zamora?

How excited would you be if we did sign Bobby Zamora?

• 'Pee my pants' excited

Votes: 30 19.9%
  • Delighted

Votes: 67 44.4%
  • Meh

Votes: 27 17.9%
  • More concerned than excited

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • What the hell do the club think they're doing?

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
....for someone likely to take up a considerable proportion of any wage budget, few goals but lots of nouse would mean us going cheap on other areas all in the name of nostalgia.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Well, a Zamora return would excite me. I expect he would do well with the right striker playing off of him.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
It would be the victory of romance over realism and after last season that is what we need. I'd be very excited. Bring Bobby Home!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Well, a Zamora return would excite me. I expect he would do well with the right striker playing off of him.

Sam Baldock or Adrian Colunga, for example - his hold-up play would work superbly for either.

Would I be excited to see the best striker I've ever seen play for us back in the stripes? Abso-bloody-lutely.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Would be very disappointed as he's a sick note and we need to build a strong young side rather than keep going back to bloody ex players all the time....boringgggggg

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
What's wrong with some of you on this thread? Bobby is not the same player he was when he was last at the Albion. He is a different type of player, a link up man a big guy to play off, exactly what we need!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here