Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How early do you arrive?

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
I’ve seen lots about early leavers. But what about early starters?
I heard two OAP sisters who are STs near me say that they go to their seats as soon as the stands open and bring a picnic lunch to have while they wait - to make the most of their day out! :)

How much before a game do you arrive?

See you at 5.02pm!

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Really depends on the game. Last two I went to the Swan quite early for burger and chips but in general arrive about 40 mums before the game.

I'm going to head off in a minute for tonight to soak up some atmos.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I used to get there as soon as the gates opened so I could have a few beers, but now I drive and do the P&R I get there about an hour before, have a catch up with people and get to my seat about 10 mins before kick off to have a chat with the bloke in front of me.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I heard two OAP sisters who are STs near me say that they go to their seats as soon as the stands open and bring a picnic lunch to have while they wait - to make the most of their day out! :)

See you at 5.02pm!
Out of interest, do you think it's a 5:00pm kick-off?

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
If travelling with Seagull Travel on their Matchday Bus, we usually get there about an hour before kick off. If I make my way by independent means ... cycle/bus/walk ... I'm usually a bit earlier.

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Out of interest, do you think it's a 5:00pm kick-off?
No, it’s what time I’ll be in my seat after my train arrives in! (Hopefully)

I like to watch the warm up, then the songs, then the team coming out. I like the routine!

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Arrive to my son's in Coldean Lane about 4. Then stroll to the ground and have a beer. Lovely and relaxed. 👍

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Use ST who get there too early. Generally 60+ mins before KO. Watch the previous match, pie & drink and then take my seat about 30 mins before KO.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Are we talking stadium or seats?

Stadium probably around 45-60 minutes before KO depending on train turmoil, seats 15-20 mins

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

See you at 5.02pm!
Did PB give them a pass to bring a picnic?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Around 30 minutes before KO

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
As close to kick off as possible. I hate all the sitting around waiting for the game to start.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
As close to kick off as possible. Sometimes I misjudge it and get there 5-10 minutes early. Might aim for a minute or two after kick off today, to avoid any nonsense with the coronation related anthem.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here