Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you view women who have tattoos?

Do you like tattoos on women

• Total voters

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Hmmm,
I think that the delicate,exquisite humming bird or butterfly at the very base of a young filly's back at, say, aged 20 is likely to resemble an Albatross flying into a cave at the advanced age of, say, 70.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
In general I really don't like tattoos on women (or on men for that matter), especially those "sleeve" ones which seem to be getting more popular. I can deal with small ones hidden away but I just find them very unattractive and always think they make the skin look slightly dirty.

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
Originally Posted by algie
How do you view women who have tattoos.

Rather depends on where they are!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Amy Winehouse-style works for me, classy tatts on the upper arm can be very sexy in the same way that piercings and smoking are also sexy in women if you like that sort if thing.

To balance this mysoginistic crap out we really need Edna to start a thread entitled: 'How do you view men who have tattoos?'

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am not sure why people worry so much about the 'What about when you are older' argument. I read somewhere that over 40% of adults between 20-40 have at least one tattoo and so we will have a whole generation of people with tattoos in their old age in years to come.

To me the tattoo is (literally) a mark on that period of your life, it is a memory from a point in time when you chose that particular image or quote. I quite like that you will look back on those marks in your old age.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I just don't remember seeing a tattoo that looks better than the skin it obscures. None of my business what other people do with their bodies, though.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Hmmm,
I think that the delicate,exquisite humming bird or butterfly at the very base of a young filly's back at, say, aged 20 is likely to resemble an Albatross flying into a cave at the advanced age of, say, 70.

Ha-ha!:)

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Depends on the girl's style and the tattoo IMO.

If it's some Tracy from Mitcham with a faded, mis-shapen tweety pie above her gunt, proudly shown off in the frozen section of Asda then sure it's not the most attractive thing and pretty much serves as a class barometer.

However, a independant, slightly alternative type who doesnt look like she's been dressed by being kicked through primark can look very hot with some well thought out tattoos.

I was chatting to a lovely french lady in East London some months back who was covered in them and still managed to look very beautiful and femine. When I plucked up the courage to ask her if it affected her chances for jobs she explained that she was self a employed artist so it made no difference. I kinda read between the lines and made the assumption that she could express her style in the form of tattoos freely because in a way she didnt need to conform for 'the man' if that makes sense.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Attachments

• bw11.jpg
    bw11.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 570

I don't like tattoo's on women or men.

My wife does have a couple though, and I think I'm the only one in my group of friends without one.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Tattoos range from God awful ugly abominations to the exquisite and beautiful.

People who sport them span the same range.

Exactly - depends on the tattoo(s).

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I love tattoos - women, men, anyone. I certainly wouldn't limit a response by gender but I would say that it is the quality of tattoos that counts and so on that score, I've seen many, many more men with terrible tattoos than I have women so maybe the question should be asked of people's feelings towards men's tattoos instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here