• 100% computer

Votes: 59 13.2%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Site analytics tell me that 55% of NSC's traffic is on a phone or tablet with 45% on a computer, but what that doesn't tell me is how those who actually USE NSC, as opposed to visit from a random Google search (NSC is number one ranked for: snowboarding sexually) tend to do so.

Are you all about your phone, or an old-school computer kind? Or somewhere in between?

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
Always on my phone - type n into Google search - click north stand chat - click big board

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
During the day while working it's on a computer. In the evening/at weekends it is on my phone. Got a white collar office job where I can spare 10 minutes here and there to check NSC.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
100% Phone, sitting at a computer looking at NSC means you’re either old with two much time on your hands or you’re young and stealing time from your company unless of course you’re on a break 😉

Last edited:

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Computer (via Chrome, partially type north stand chat into search bar) during traditional working hours and phone (via saved homescreen link to safari) for the rest of the time.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Computer during the day, phone for when away from desk. The new version is by far and away the best mobile iteration yet, apart from those weird pop up ads.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Approx 80% tablet 20% phone for me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here