Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you think you'd react if...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
... you saw David Bellotti walking towards you in the street?

_39465924_eastbourne203.jpg
Bellotti.jpg

Following on from the Goldstone video clips, I almost forgot how much I despise him. Not because I have begun to forgive him or anything like that, but because time passes and we all move forward etc. But listening to his weasly voice emanating from that disgusting slab of a face, spewing forth his pathetic lies made me feel, well, all cross all over again. Plus not a little bit sad to know that we're STILL being affected by his wilful, arrogant stupidity.

So what would you do if you if he came towards you in broad daylight in the street in, say, Brighton (like he'd ever dare) or Bath? Put it this way, what would you say you would do from the sanctuary of your behind your own keyboard, and what do you REALLY think you'd do, in front of so many (probably not understanding) people?

Just curious, like.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'd struggle to contain my decorum. Probably give him an earful of Anglo-Saxon and maybe spit at him.

I'm not proud of that but I'll never forget that feeling at Hereford thinking we were going out of business when we were 1-0 down. Horrible, truly horrible.

This was a dilemma I used to have to endure regularly, back in the days when he was still Chief Executive and my job required me to have frequent contact with him. What I like to think is that I carried it off with polite professionalism. What was obvious, though, was that his capacity for self-delusion was unlimited.

If I came face to face with him today, I think I would simply enjoy the sight of him scurrying away to avoid me, in much the same way that certain other local politicians now do.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
I'd tie him to a lamp post with his yellow tie and place a sign on him saying "I'm a wanker, now kick me in the nuts"

Or most possibly give him an ear bashing and calling him all the names under the sun etc. Then nick his glasses and run

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
not the most intelligant of actions but I'd be verbally abusive with plenty of swearing, if i saw his car then i would scratch it

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I would ignore the worthless piece of offal but would definately do soemthing to his car.

I know I'm so pathetically full of decorum that I have to be sneaky :(

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would nut him

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I have thought about this often. i would proffer a hand of friendship and then proceed to crush his hand until he begged for mercy, which I would only grant once he confessed to financial backhanders and sexual favours with Bill Archer.

PG

I just can't imagine.

Sorry, but thinking about what I 'might' do and feel about this person, and actually being there, perhaps seething and boiling.....

I can only say, that I hope my sensible side would have some reach from the depths of red, to make sure I didn't actually put myself in a position of penitence. In other words, give speed to my clean heels so they didn't catch me.

I still turn away, to look at the park - and that was a place of my childhood. I was raised nearby.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
it would pale into comparison to what i would do ir archer was walking down the street

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd ignore him Archer and Stanley are the anti christs Bellotti was the fall guy.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I had the pleasure of meeting the fella on a train heading from Chareloi (sp?) to Brussels after we'd beaten the crouts in Euro 2000 (crikey was it really that long ago?). Needless to say neither he nor his wife decided stay on the train for very long after we'd had a little chat.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'd ignore him Archer and Stanley are the anti christs Bellotti was the fall guy.

Is correct. He reminds me of one of those people who appear on reality tv contests. Useless non-entities.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'd congratulate him on his prophetic words that the selling of the Goldstone would lead to a better future for our club. Gillingham was fantastic and Withdean is spectacular.

However, tbh, I probably wouldn'r recognise him.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
i'd pinch his arse, wink at him and state "We'll never forget...BHA For Ever!"

although i'd probably kick his arse not pinch it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here