How do you think Boris has handled it so far ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you think Boris has handled Covid 19 so far ?

• Superb

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Very Good

Votes: 63 25.1%
  • Good

Votes: 56 22.3%
  • Average

Votes: 22 8.8%
  • Poor

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • Very Poor

Votes: 39 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
put simply, NHS only send tests to NHS labs.

Even in a crisis? A crisis where they’re happy for widget makers to make ventilators? There’s plenty of private and commercial labs out there. I find this flabbergasting if true.

D

Deleted member 2719

The information wasn’t clear. Here’s a selection of mixed messages from him.

1) Herd immunity is the way forward. Until the next day when this vat-shit mental idea is ditched.
2) Don’t go to pubs. But Boris doesn’t close pubs.
3) Don’t visit your mum on mother’s day...then let’s slip he will visit his mum.
4) Boris says he’s guided by science....in fact he repeatedly states this. Then states the “tide will turn” in 12 weeks. Goes silent when asked about the science behind this statement.

I could go on.

He’s a clown.

I am not getting into this as I think we have all had enough, stop trying to point the finger, because it boils down to animal instinct and survival, you should be old enough to understand that and make your own judgement.

Mass survival counts a zillion more times than just trying to stick one on Boris and the tories to point score.

Good night.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Anyone watching Channel 4 news? Absolutely damning. NHS staff being made to work without protection, care homes waiting ten days for tests, Hancock absolutely squirming in interview when asked about why there are such long delays in delivering PPE and tests when they knew this was coming - insisting the government are "following the science" by NOT locking down, which of course is total BS.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I am not getting into this as I think we have all had enough, stop trying to point the finger, because it boils down to animal instinct and survival, you should be old enough to understand that and make your own judgement.

Mass survival counts a zillion more times than just trying to stick one on Boris and the tories to point score.

Good night.

i'm assuming you've read the thread title

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Anyone watching Channel 4 news? Absolutely damning. NHS staff being made to work without protection, care homes waiting ten days for tests, Hancock absolutely squirming in interview when asked about why there are such long delays in delivering PPE and tests when they knew this was coming - insisting the government are "following the science" by NOT locking down, which of course is total BS.

i am. it does all look a bit "after the lord mayors show"

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Jan 30, 2008
Sad bitter comments from the usual suspects on this thread who are normally found resident on another thread, 80 seat majority says a lot of people believe in Boris
Regards
DF

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The information wasn’t clear. Here’s a selection of mixed messages from him.

1) Herd immunity is the way forward. Until the next day when this vat-shit mental idea is ditched.
2) Don’t go to pubs. But Boris doesn’t close pubs.
3) Don’t visit your mum on mother’s day...then let’s slip he will visit his mum.
4) Boris says he’s guided by science....in fact he repeatedly states this. Then states the “tide will turn” in 12 weeks. Goes silent when asked about the science behind this statement.

I could go on.

He’s a clown.

Less than two weeks ago, he was indicating that he'd shake people's hands, providing the impression that it's OK for others to do so. In about five minutes time, he's going to go live on telly, and say that we can't leave home because we haven't followed advice.
He should be flamed for his blase attitude to this situation, but he'll probably get a free pass from his chums in the press (that said, The Times editorial seemed to turn on him today).

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports