Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you report someone to a moderator?..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That dodgy official match thread title should have been exterminated instantly.
We've had such a great start to the season, I can't believe it wasn't sorted. Why risk it?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Tomer didn't know about it, it's the footballing gods who make these decisions, leaving poor Tomer completely perplexed as to how the ball went in the opposite direction to his intention. I didn't really question the mods' allegiance, but their willingness to stand up for what they believe in. They (you) were found wanting, and as a result, we lost two points.

My actions were entirely consistent with me standing up for what I believe in: I thought you were wrong, so took no action. I concede that my (lack of) actions weren't consistent at all with what you believe in; but that's something else entirely! You angered the footballing gods, who responded accordingly.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We've had such a great start to the season, I can't believe it wasn't sorted. Why risk it?
Amex Rugby World Cup distraction ???

Hopefully if we get a similar disgrace for Bolton it will be quickly rectified :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You angered the footballing gods, who responded accordingly.
At least we agree that the footballing gods were angry, we just can't agree on what they were angry about. Either an abomination of a thread, someone complaining about it, or someone deciding not to do anything about it. I imagine I'm the least likely cause of the three.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hopefully if we get a similar disgrace for Bolton it will be quickly rectified :lolol:
Unfortunately it's being made clear that my views are not consistent with the powers that be, so I can't see how any action would be taken. It would seem entirely possible for a Palace fan to start our match-day thread, with as many mistakes as they can dream up.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I imagine I'm the least likely cause of the three.

Undoubtedly. Clearly.

Unfortunately it's being made clear that my views are not consistent with the powers that be, so I can't see how any action would be taken. It would seem entirely possible for a Palace fan to start our match-day thread, with as many mistakes as they can dream up.

...."a power...", not "...the powers....". I speak not for the others.

Extrapolation is often inaccurate.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Tomer didn't know about it, it's the footballing gods who make these decisions, leaving poor Tomer completely perplexed as to how the ball went in the opposite direction to his intention. I didn't really question the mods' allegiance, but their willingness to stand up for what they believe in. They (you) were found wanting, and as a result, we lost two points.

?

I think you're a getting a bit confused, aren't the footballing gods and the NSC mods one and the same; omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
the football gods r not happy because the hallowed turf of the amex has been renamed the brighton community stadium and the pitch is being dry humped by a load of southern hemisphere wierdo's.....what did u expect ffs...??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here