How do you rate Albion's value for money proposition?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you rate the Albion's value for money proposition?

• Excellent

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Good

Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Average

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • Very Poor

Votes: 6 5.8%

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
YEah its good value. Could be better once we get our effing striker.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Although I don't use travel concessions etc I still rate the overall package measured in terms of what we have compared to where we came from as very good value. Barber's response is perfectly reasonable although - as I am sure everyone would accept. - we would all like the same or more for less.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Some of those things stated are a little bit clutching at straws
and not part of anything I would consider part of a 'great deal' tbh

Same here. I do not look at my direct debit and think whey hey, I can use a Fan Zone.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Value for money?

I thought the best stat in the report was goals per £.

At the moment on average we pay something like £14.80 per goal and in a comparative league we'd be sitting in 18th or something like that.

I'd give up my padded seat for a few more goals.
I'd give up the free direct debit for a supporters non-exec seat on the board

I do think the club are trying. Stuff like access to bars etc. is great (even if the ale runs out), so I do believe they are trying. It's just that sometimes I think their frame of reference is a bit wrong. Then again, they are often forced to follow the herd to compete (I refer to the ridiculous player's wages they are forced to shell out.)

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
This line from Bozza's article makes me laugh the most...

- Although acknowledged in the piece, the pies and Harveys were of course the supporters' own choices; frankly, we could make far more profit by stocking neither product as, relatively speaking, they represent quite poor margin returns versus traditional or alternative football club products.

I think PB means, if you'd let us sell you disgusting cr@p then we could at least fleece you through better margins. I know some people don't like Harveys or our pies, but I'd sooner that then traditional football products. They would have got away with it if it hadn't been for those pesky supporters!

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Voted average having considered all playing and commercial issues. Things that stopped me voting good? Cost and Quality of Food and Beverage Options. Cost and diversity in the club shop. Quality of current playing and management staff. It was a close call because generally the stadium facilities and cost of season ticket and travel costs and arrangements are generally good. Things have gone backwards a little, I feel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports