Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you intend to travel to Falmer ?.

How do you intend to travel to Falmer ?.

• Car

Votes: 17 16.0%
  • Bus

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • Train

Votes: 65 61.3%
  • Coach

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Shanksies Pony

• Bicycle

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Motor Bike

• Total voters

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
stock-photo-motorbike-display-team-of-the-indian-army-riding-down-the-raj-path-in-preparation-for-the-republic-8789647.jpg

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
:lolol:
Did you have to fill out travel questionnaires for everyone? What did you put?

No mate they didnt even mention it! In fact I dont think I had any forms for that.

Of course I would have put tandem motorbike for 28, with Ted/G as designated drivers!!

We'd also need to get in touch with your combat trousers supplier for a job lot to make sure we get the look right!!

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
Walk to the station, full English followed by a few pints in a local Inn, train to the ground, more beer.

After the match a few more pints in the ground while the masses disperse then train back to Brighton and even more beer.

Sounds good to me.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I always let the train take the strain. 12% fare increase and there's bloody rail replacement buses all weekend though. :angry:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Like the majority, voted train.

And like anybody who uses trains on a regular basis, have zero confidence in them being able to cope on a matchday.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Train from Seaford, possibly not sober!!!

D

Deleted User X18H

I am going to hop with a spoon on balanced on my nose. And the bloke next door who has no interest in football or the Albion, is going to jog backwards whilst reading a copy of Titbits, so he says.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Whatever Emirates are using on Saturdays.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
After the match a few more pints in the ground while the masses disperse then train back to Brighton and even more beer.

Sounds good to me.

Apart from midweek games which are guaranteed to be one almighty scramble with a mass fire drill about 20 minutes before the end of the game to catch the first train out of Falmer. Wouldn't be surprised if some people actually left at half time to beat 'the masses' to the station.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just changed the permits and will be stewards in the car park, so unlikely!

Which as a member I now have a new permit.

...and the Mrs will be staying behind to have a swim and use the gym.

oH and i attend the Pilates class from 12:30 till 1:30......

so your point is???

Oct 25, 2003
Apart from midweek games which are guaranteed to be one almighty scramble with a mass fire drill about 20 minutes before the end of the game to catch the first train out of Falmer. Wouldn't be surprised if some people actually left at half time to beat 'the masses' to the station.

meh.....number 25 bus is 24 hour, and stops right by the ground

if i miss the train, i'll just get that

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Regional carrier from Portland to JFK, Newark, Philly, Baltimore-Washington, or Dulles. Probably an Embraer 170 or 175. Then a Boeing or Airbus to Heathrow, then tube to Victoria, then train to Falmer.

What time is K.O. again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here