The Fatherland
Champagne and craft beer.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
However my point on this thread is I wonder if he will toast going up with me on Friday night then he can go on coach back to Brighton and I will go out and get plastered ????

Not meaning to piss on your parade, but I sincerely hope he doesn't. Two reasons: while it would take an implosion of monumental proportions for us to not get autos now, it's not yet certain; and, anyway, we have a Championship to chase - I'd hope and expect he'll want to try for that too.

Time enough for him to have a drink with you in the close season...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
IF we get promoted I will :drink: myself silly with friends & family...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My own feelings are that I cannot explain how HUGE this is in the history of the Albion
When the promotion is confirmed I just want to Go into town & let loose in the hope that every other Albion fan wants to do the same.
Sounds good. Maybe we can all meet up for a curry?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I going to train a lone seagull to fly circuits just inside the roof of the AMEX.

You're welcome.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
as soon as I know hobble outside into the middle of the road(its not busy at all) fist in the air, cheer, and a good meal some where in Eastbourne with the wife, she has become a fan since watching the games on Sky and has become a particular fan of Bruno.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Assuming I am at the match where promotion is assured then it will be quite good enough for me to cheer and applaud the players....and manager.....our magnificent manager and his amazing team!!!!!
Not bothered about getting smashed....as long as I can be there.
And again if there is an open top bus parade - attending that again to join in supporting the best team I have ever seen in our blue and white stripes.....and that includes late 70's and early 80's.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I will cry like a baby

Loftslaces

Apr 6, 2016
Graffham
Tears, cigar watch The Withdean Years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here