Jul 6, 2003
I just wanna get drunk...I've got the perfect t-shirt at home for this:
"Dazed & Confused"

???

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I feel odd. A little empty.
I'm wearing my Albion shirt in the office and i was ready to either break down in tears or go and sprint around Kennington Park in celebration. But now what do i do? I wasn't prepared for this.

Once the dust settles, i'm sure i'll be positive again.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
After reading Lord B's explanation, very happy.

I think I, like a lot of people, just don't understand the entire workings of the whole thing. If we'd had a straight yes today I would be jumping around and going out to get drunk, but then I have no idea what a judicial review is, and when one of them came along I'd probably want to kill myself.

As I understand it from Lord B, there can no be NO judicial review and so the delay will in fact be shorter, and at the end of the day, we will have a stadium anyway, even if it is somewhere other than Falmer (which we know won't happen).

It's a brilliant result:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
It's better than an outright no so we shouldn't be too upset.

Harveys_Hammers

Jul 26, 2004
Guildford
I feel happy...:clap:
We've signed Rebrov subject to a work permit...:clap2: :bounce: ;)

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I think it's too early to know. I want to hear from the club.

Do we have enough cash for all the appeals etc?
How long will it take?

Has Dick had enough and will he call it a day?

Will the official site ever post anything of any interest?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i want to hear from the club before i decide anythiong - at the moment, indifferent

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Knackered. It's hard work being a Brighton fan.

Definitely indifferent. Around 9.30 I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I wanted to punch the lights out of that gloating SCR reporter in Falmer. When you get really bad news you just hope it's a bad dream or somebody has got it seriously wrong. I sat in the back yard where it took nearly 5 minutes to just roll a ciggy! I feel slightly calmer now....Only just though!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It started as despair, then NSC went down just after the no's appeared, eventually found brightonfans.com and Lord B's explanation, now (in 80's seagull words) knackered.

My poor refresh button

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I think we better off slightly, all we have to do is prove that there is no other suitable site and we should get the go-ahead to build.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
I had to leave the office as NSC had gone "tits up", and went straight home, feeling extremely sad, angry and very pissed off with Mr Prescott.

Having fixed myself a stiff drink, and switched on the laptop at home, I read Lord Bracknell's explanation of the decision, and have cheered up quite considerably.

Life certainly isn't dull supporting the Albion.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
A lot happier than I was at half nine this morning, hearing reports from home (I am en Francais) that the Falmer residents were celebrating on the radio, my main contact telling me NSC was down, then ... "its a NO"

Bloody SCR!

I somehow feel now like I should hqve expected something like this, that it was inevitqble all along

Here we go again ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here