Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do Derby play tomorrow?

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I am not sure it would be game over, you are capable of scoring two and we are more than capable of conceding two !

I will predict one thing though i would not have thought we will play as bad as we did on Thursday, not like us at all to sit back.

We will be free flowing and you will have to contend with that as well as having the problem of needing to score at least one goal, tactically Garcia will have to be on the ball and it all contributes to what will be an intriguing encounter.

You didn't play badly. We played well. Especially first 20. Both teams look like they'd grace the prem more than Arry's band and no fans Wigan.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Perhaps we could have Monakana on the bench?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The first 20 minutes will be key and I suspect both teams will go out fully attacking to get the crucial 4th goal of the tie. A Derby goal would kill it off, allowing them to sit back for the rest of the game (probably). An Albion goal would change the game and probably knock them back a bit - and after that anything could happen (probably).

Personally, I think it will be won or lost within the first half again.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I saw enough of Derby's hesitant defending to give me hope. They will be more positive tomorrow, but we know we can defend well and have the pace on the break to cause them trouble.

It's still game on.

PG

this.

whilst not directly comparing Liverpool to Derby, i feel they have some similarity, both explosive and dangerous going forward, but both prone at the back also.

Do we want to sit on the back foot against their very accomplished and quick midfield/forwards. Or get after and put pressure on their not so sure footed defence.

i hope the later, but out with a whimper is my guess

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here