How did Vokes do?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Commentary on radio mention his name more times in the 20 mins or so he was on than they mentioned paynters name didi n all the matches added together Paynter played for us !

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Looked decent, held the ball a few times and laid it off well, got in some tackles, one chance he kicked high a wide from 16?yards but had two palace on him.

Good promising start 7/10

---
I am here: Google Maps

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I thought he looked good, good control and first touch. It took 30 minutes of playtime for people to get on his back. What a bunch of twats you are!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Looked alright to me, held the ball a few times against a couple of challengers. I think he'll do well with CMS.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Won a few headers and set himself up for a chance with an excellent first touch and turn before a lousy second touch which sent the ball miles over. We need to work on crosses to make the most of him.. a lot of deliveries weren't much cop tonight. Thought we could learn from Palace too on some of the drilled low crosses - they seemed to put them into really dangerous areas whereas ours tend to be a bit half-hearted.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Doesn't look to be the quickest due to his size/weight, but looks fairly solid. Seemed to get in the right places though and was winning headers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports