Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How did the new pie go down?

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Was rather nice, would have preferred a bit more sausage and bacon and a bit less beans. Also proper ketchup inside would be good.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well there were none for sale at the kiosk I went to in WSU and was in the ground by 11:40.

I had decided that it was not for me anyway and had a terrific steak and ale pie for lunch.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
it tasted marvellous :thumbsup:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
really wanted one, got there an hour before the match, all sold out in the WSU...girl told me they had only been given 20

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
It was ok but too much beans and not enough meat, made a change but would not make it my regular.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
really wanted one, got there an hour before the match, all sold out in the WSU...girl told me they had only been given 20

That is just plain dum then, why advertise something and make a big play over it when not going to actually be available - piss poor in my view.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath

Really can not understand why they bother with the special pies. I have never managed to try any of them in EU. I get to the ground an hour before kick-off and not once has a special been available. They generally run out of most pies before kick off, so why add further unavailable options.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Really can not understand why they bother with the special pies. I have never managed to try any of them in EU. I get to the ground an hour before kick-off and not once has a special been available. They generally run out of most pies before kick off, so why add further unavailable options.

The special pies are just stupidly advertised as not very many, have to say there always appear to be pies available in WSU when I want one.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Dicks Bar 11am no breakfast pies for twenty minutes - gotta be warmed up - you gotta be fecking joking---still if you don't expect anything better you can't be dissapointed. Great win that is all that matters:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

I bought two (and by no means the last two) in ESU just after 12.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
No idea, no special pie and no balti pies in South Stand
#sameoldsameold

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here