Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How did Guinness Boy become a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
This morning I put the OP on ignore for being a needless tit. I have not and will not read any more of his posts. To start a thread about a mod is idiotic, and about one who I happen to know is a fair and decent lad is suicidal.

Good bye, OP, forever, I expect. Cheerio.

Yes I thought I was correct about you. Nice broadcasting. My instincts are pretty good.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It used to be a banning offence to start a thread about another poster. If anyone has a problem with someone. then a private message to the owner of the board is the way to go.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Guinness boy and I probably don’t agree on much politically but I’ve always found him fair and respectful of other views .

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Seeing Vag on their quest to get a ban is good fun. Stir things up and then moan when other posters pile in on them. If only they'd just support the Albion without talking about other supporters/NSC posters all the time.

For the record Guinness Boy seems one of the more sensible and knowledgable posters on here. Certainly contributes more to the board than the OP from what I can see.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Sure is a lot of hormones in here

You seem to be describing what you perceive to have been his traits since becoming a mod.

As such, shouldn't your question be "How is Guinness Boy still a mod?"

Personally I think the background story is probably more exciting. A reverse Star Wars, if you'd like.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This morning I put the OP on ignore for being a needless tit. I have not and will not read any more of his posts. To start a thread about a mod is idiotic, and about one who I happen to know is a fair and decent lad is suicidal.

Good bye, OP, forever, I expect. Cheerio.

Good point.... additionally, was it against the rules to start a thread about a particular poster, even a Mod ?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
God the OP of this thread is an utter Cretin. Not ever been bothered by many posting utter nonsense on this board. But this chump needs to be taken down a peg or two. Or maybe just pegged.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
to be fair to vagabond he is not choosy about who he drags into the binfestery, friend and foe alike are battered by the Olive branch.

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
to be fair to vagabond he is not choosy about who he drags into the binfestery, Friend and foe alike are battered by the Olive branch.

Yep once Vag starts swinging that olive branch anyone is likely to get hit.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here