Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How confident are you that we'll sign a QUALITY striker before the window closes

How confident are you that we'll sign a QUALITY striker before the window closes

• Total voters

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We may get Welbeck who could be that quality striker given his pedigree. Admittedly it’s outside of the window...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I've just voted for "We are going with what we've got".

What do I win?
Nothing - except the opprobrium of the 'we are going to be relegated' brigade.

But don't worry - most of them are the same tossers that had us relegated last season, and the season before that, and the season before.....................................

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
So- the window has SLAMMED SHUT!

Pretty busy one overall

69e307ed3171673c5f04828e64a8117a.jpg

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
You may be right, I don’t know.. but should at least wait until the window closes before getting the pitchforks out.

I think we need a striker too, but I’m willing to put my neck on the line, I don’t think we’ll go down either way.

I still think we’ll get one or 2 more players in by deadline.

..... Really disappointed with the club & it’s failings to give it a go this season.

Championship ready - we’ve turned into the previous Fulham. Play some nice football but the opposition will score more than us in most matches. We also have a very weak forward line up.

Oh well - we made up the numbers in the Prem for 4 seasons. Didn’t do much whilst we were here though.37E82882-E459-45A8-BE0C-8930CD174493.jpeg

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
..... Really disappointed with the club & it’s failings to give it a go this season.

Championship ready - we’ve turned into the previous Fulham. Play some nice football but the opposition will score more than us in most matches. We also have a very weak forward line up.

Oh well - we made up the numbers in the Prem for 4 seasons. Didn’t do much whilst we were here though.View attachment 129531

Obviously the club need to refund season tickets, NOW, as clearly the season is over after just FOUR games!

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

Oh well - we made up the numbers in the Prem for 4 seasons. Didn’t do much whilst we were here though.View attachment 129531

I reckon that we’ll have our highest finish since promotion this season. Can’t see how we’re weaker than last year and we’re not having to transition between styles this season.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Just 7 games before 13th December. Perhaps the club have better news about Andone than is being made public ?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
We failed to invest in the front line sufficiently IMHO. Still, we got away with it last season, so we may this. If Maupay gets injured we are seriously ****ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
In fairness it's a difficult poll to answer as it doesn't specify which window. I'm confident, for example that we will sign a quality striker before the summer 2032 window slams shut

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here