Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How can you still be 5 minutes late

Dec 29, 2011
Nope once again the man in question is pure Brighton, he wouldn't know a bus if it ran him over.

He probably wonders why the game doesn't wait for him to arrive!!

Probably a really nice chap, but where's the fun in that.

Arriving 5 minutes late probably knocks a lot off his journey time as it's less busy. I enjoy the pre-match tension but I can understand his way of thinking.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

As I understand it, the cocaine and drink has played a major part of the downfall with the Gull family, it's clearly distracted them from their hosting duties, it hasn't helped with the fact that Sammy was given his pocket money and went and blew it all on a "Gull of the night!" she took him for everything he had, and apparently photos were taken of the two of them "Featherless" photos!!! the shame on the parents as you can imagine is just shocking!

So try and understand a little bit of what they are all going through.

Irrespective of the kick off time?

1 fella in MY row is always 5 minutes late, to his seat.

I can understand if it's work v 3pm, or perhaps child care v 7:45.

But how can you be late (and go early) at 3, 5:30 and 7:45 kick offs.

I saw 11 chaps, all in Albion tops, leave at half time and not return for the second half - b@stards!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As I understand it, the cocaine and drink has played a major part of the downfall with the Gull family, it's clearly distracted them from their hosting duties, it hasn't helped with the fact that Sammy was given his pocket money and went and blew it all on a "Gull of the night!" she took him for everything he had, and apparently photos were taken of the two of them "Featherless" photos!!! the shame on the parents as you can imagine is just shocking!

So try and understand a little bit of what they are all going through.
All this Jeremy Gull nonsense doesn't detract from the fact they are not doing their job.

We shouldn't be paying for there Sky TV and meth habit when there's thousands of 8 foot English Gulls desperate for work.
I bet Gully's Dad hates England, and Gully, if that's his real name, is taking it out on the children.

WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Had a couple to my left yesterday in the North who arrived 10 minutes late, he spent the whole time of the first half on his mobile, left on 40 mins to get there pie and pint I suppose, came back on about 60 mins and when they went 2-1 up he shouted out about a lucky equaliser then looked at the scoreboard and by 80 minutes they were gone. !
It takes all sorts I suppose !!!

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Irrespective of the kick off time?

1 fella in MY row is always 5 minutes late, to his seat.

I can understand if it's work v 3pm, or perhaps child care v 7:45.

But how can you be late (and go early) at 3, 5:30 and 7:45 kick offs.

I've been between five and 40 minutes late for just about every game for the past 18 months, and I really do feel bad about it, and I apologise to my neighbours wholeheartedly and always (mutedly, admittedly, because I'm poor) offer them a drink on my way out when the board goes up in the first half. I just find standing in the concourse boring and the pre-match build-up excruciating.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
786b654427aec0714cb119b0db591ce4.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here