Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How can this be allowed on facebook..... about Lee Rigby

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I reported it and had a confirmation saying it had been removed.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Leave Facebook (I have never joined - it's only for the insecure & immature)
No it isn't, it's great and only cool people use it, and you've got bad breath and you're ugly so there.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
That is a tad patronising if you don't mind me saying so, I use it to keep in contact with friends and family that live far and wide throughout the world, and to keep in the loop about upcoming gigs etc.

I think to be honest your post is a tad insecure & immature.

But that is just my opinion

100% agree with you Psychobilly. Great for keeping in touch with my family overseas.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I take it that you do not use it also.
Not really. Joined to see some pictures of someone's offspring, I've used it to chat to message people I know sometimes, and I've just used it to promote the fundraising my daughter's doing - that's about it.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
100% agree with you Psychobilly. Great for keeping in touch with my family overseas.

To be honest, being overseas myself, I will say that it is no better than any other mediums used.
Usually emails messages, sending photos and the occasional Skype calls and phone calls work well, all private with no interruptions and bull***t.
People were told that Facebook was the next big thing when it was created and just like sheep off they go, if that's your thing then good luck to you, it's just not mine.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Leave Facebook (I have never joined - it's only for the insecure & immature) and tell them why...3 million have left in the past year and if this increases they may pay attention and if they don't less & less will notice

Crass generalisation and prejudice. I know plenty of sensible people who are neither insecure or immature who are on Facebook who enjoy it greatly.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
That is a tad patronising if you don't mind me saying so, I use it to keep in contact with friends and family that live far and wide throughout the world, and to keep in the loop about upcoming gigs etc.

I think to be honest your post is a tad insecure & immature.

But that is just my opinion

Well said, that man.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've never bothered with facebook, and I don't feel like I've missed out on anything. In fact other than the laptop I'm using now, I don't really use any gadgets either (although I do have an ancient mobile phone somewhere). Perhaps I'm the wrong generation, or maybe its living where I do that makes modern life seem a bit baffling.

Still whoever put that page up on the internet obviously craves attention, perhaps he needs pity rather than anger.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here