How can I get live commentary in surrey?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tricky

Jul 7, 2003
Reigate
Missing tonights game as I'm resting my gammy leg (my ruptured cruciate has been replaced with bits of my hamstring and a few metal bolts), but is there any way I can get hold of live commentary from SCR when I live in Guildford?
My internet's too crap and the radio broadcast is the evil sLurrey version of SCR with reports on woking, aldershot et al.
There must be some way to tune into the brighton signal by radio or is there a way I could get it through my digital TV??
Maybe I'm clasping at straws and teletext is my best hope.....curious orange - you must have the same problem...can u help?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
What about if you're in a van driving to Wales?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
tricky said:
Missing tonights game as I'm resting my gammy leg (my ruptured cruciate has been replaced with bits of my hamstring and a few metal bolts), but is there any way I can get hold of live commentary from SCR when I live in Guildford?
My internet's too crap and the radio broadcast is the evil sLurrey version of SCR with reports on woking, aldershot et al.
There must be some way to tune into the brighton signal by radio or is there a way I could get it through my digital TV??
Maybe I'm clasping at straws and teletext is my best hope.....curious orange - you must have the same problem...can u help?

Before I subscribed to 'Seagull World' I used to manage to get the Albion on SCR although the signal was shit. Could only get in on my small Panasonic though-and that was an effort sometimes.

The good thing about tonight's game is that there shouldn't be any Woking, Aldershot or Farnborough interference and quite often they'll broadcst the game to all of SCR.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports