Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How big is Brighton in Ecuador?

Mt.Fuji

Jan 5, 2023
Someone made a thread "How big is Mitoma back in Japan?". The thread and the video below made me feel like making this thread. Now that Brighton have some very good Ecuadorian players, I assume Brighton is currently big in Ecuador ;) (The video was uploaded by a Japanese Youtuber and subtitles are Japanese, but the uploader says the video is from an Ecuadorian channel).

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Depending on the answer, I demand we start playing this in the pre-match music segment

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Basically they said whoever is on VAR is mental and the ref has shares in Toottingham

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Not sure if you have seen them but this Ecuadorian bloke follows Brighton and does match commentary in Spanish for YT and gets 30k views. Plus we see some attending games with Ecuadorian flags, not as many as Japanese but then again Ecuador is a very country. So there's some following but no idea how big.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Not sure if you have seen them but this Ecuadorian bloke follows Brighton and does match commentary in Spanish for YT and gets 30k views. Plus we see some attending games with Ecuadorian flags, not as many as Japanese but then again Ecuador is a very country. So there's some following but no idea how big.
Thanks, great post, I’m glad you cleared that up for us.
:ROFLMAO:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

We have Jeremy Sarmiento's uncle and cousins sitting behind us in the West Lower.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here