How bad was this chant by Arsenal fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

amerykeegen

Oct 7, 2011
I am perfectly calm and understand that there is nothing new. The point is, should not be just something you have to try because you're a football player. These bellends away with it when they are in a football game just because they're in a football game, I do not think is right.

ronierichard

Nov 18, 2011
When Adebayor played for Manchester City at the Emirates in April 2010, some guy in the front shouted to him about the shooting in Angola, Adebayor is clear that listened, looked and laughed at the Gooner. In that situation was handled with dignity and made the ridiculous fan.

Cornerpost

Aug 27, 2011
Hove
I`m afraid it`s true. We have to remember these comments are just words. Any adult should have the strength to shrug them off and get on with things. I worry more about the small children at matches that hear these chants, they do not have the capacity of an adult regards understanding the foul mouthed morons. Having said that Some stuff you hear is just spur of the moment and the result of a passionate love of our team. ( I myself yelled at Trippier during the Burnley match that his "Mother is a 2 bit crack whore") I`m sure he didn`t take it personally as it is they say. `The oldest profession in the world.`

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports