Wiltshire
At my peak I was 8.5.

Now, a 6.25.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
11/10

When I’m not being the worlds best #ITK , I spend the rest of the year as an international playboy when the transfer window SLAMS SHUT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I'm sure that's true. That's why I've spent years learning to play the guitar, and joining and forming bands. It's bound to work sometime soon .............

....... isn't it?

So glad I decided to become an Orchestra Conductor???

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Apparently playing an instrument, doing something musical, makes you 90% more attractive.
I sing, play sax and clarinet, so that makes me 270% more attractive surely. :wink:
I think you might be on to something..
unnamed.jpg

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'm sure that's true. That's why I've spent years learning to play the guitar, and joining and forming bands. It's bound to work sometime soon .............

....... isn't it?

A bit yes . . .kind of offset the pulling goldfish faces on stage, or if like me a bass player, just being the gormless lanky one in the corner. :rolleyes:

Lighting makes all the difference. Dark lights especially ;-) 24FF0D28-DB76-4840-BAB5-4D50518E5EFD.jpeg

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I'd like to apologise for my post #4. I didn't really mean to tell the OP to f*** off.

I was young and stupid at the time.

By the way, I'm a bit of a looker myself. :)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'd like to apologise for my post #4. I didn't really mean to tell the OP to f*** off.

I was young and stupid at the time.

By the way, I'm a bit of a looker myself. :)

In our 20's now eh . . . .enjoy, its a fun ride then a slippery slope :lolol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I’m about a 5 these days.

BUT my dads sense of humour and my mums massive dick have combined to produce a very large genetic footprint.

I’ve had no complaints. To quote the man who destroyed my bathroom by putting floor tiles on the bleeding WALL.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A bit yes . . .kind of offset the pulling goldfish faces on stage, or if like me a bass player, just being the gormless lanky one in the corner. :rolleyes:

Lighting makes all the difference. Dark lights especially ;-) View attachment 127946

You could afford a Marshal stack? You jammy b******! If I could have afforded one of those I'd have conquered the world!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

GENUINELY laughing out loud :bowdown:

I think the 'Love Basement' video is possibly my favourite ever thing on NSC.

So weird bordering onto wrong but mildly amusing but dont know for sure if I should admit it. I am confused.:rolleyes::D

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’ve got a great personality.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
You could afford a Marshal stack? You jammy b******! If I could have afforded one of those I'd have conquered the world!

THey're pants, or they were then . I had a LAney for bass in the 90's , then upgraded to a hand made Orange 20 years ago :cool: which I still have . . . . a hand wired valve amp is for life, not just for Christmas :lolol:

Still have the Rickenbacker . . . .used it last night as it happens. top plank.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here