Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How are you binning your free Sun copies?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Do you mean to say there could be a copy of The Sun in my flat RIGHT NOW? I need to get home SHARPISH to rectify the situation.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have no idea what this is all about

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I haven't binned mine.

But then again, I haven't had one.

:O

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I scanned the paper for famous faces on the front (Peppa Pig!), stared at the pic of Kelly Brook for a few moments, saw James Corden's face, then luzzed it in the recycling bin.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Post office was happy to accept it :

BqA9P2cIUAAm3XL.jpg:large

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Read mine today and it was quite a good read and had a photo of the Sex Pistols in it which was a bonus.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The contract cost The Sun, £20m.

We had to clear the decks of all the crap we usually deliver through the week, by Wednesday.
Clearly RM held back on regular crap, (the stuff with an 'M' in the corner where a stamp belongs) to make sure there were no delivery 'hitches'.
RM made sure the union was heavily involved in the process.

Basically, get used to it, if The Sun deem it to have been a success, this will be the first of many.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Got mine today. Actually, against the odds, it's a pretty decent read. I'm joking of course. Even my kids laughed at how pathetic it was, and they are 11, 9 and 7. It's now in the recycling with other junk mail.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Unbelievable Ace. Should stick a few posters of those up around Brighton and we could become another Liverpool where The Scum is concerned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here