Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How annoying was Waddle's pathetic commentary

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
The ungracious twat just kept going on about Ameobi being all over Dunk and Greer and Brighton offering nothing. I have rarely if ever been so incensed by a commentator. ESPN should sack the Geordie fool.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Although they scored and we didn't.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Get a taxi for Barnes and Harper as well. Gutted I broke my toe and couldn't go, delighted it was televised and loved it despite the god awful commentary.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Goodbye, Chris.

638795.jpg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I turned it off. I expect commentary like that from local radio, not a national broadcaster. Very, very poor effort, badly researched and bias.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Why were the pundits on ESPN all Newcastle biased ? Completely ruined the coverage (well not entirely ) I made up for it by waking up a whole pub load of people when Buckley scored (never an OG)

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Joey Barton agrees with you described him on twitter as a absolute ballbag :clap:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He was unbelievably biased. Shocking stuff at the end to the extent that he had me chuckling at him.

I can't believe he STILL clearly holds a grudge from that replay in Jan 1983. Twat.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Can i just thank Chris on a personal level for reducing the pain and disappointment of Italia 90 when you missed that penalty. It has long been my most painful football memory. Just got over it a bit more, cheers.

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Sounds like the mulleted Northern twat surpassed himself...

He's done well to so swiftly oust Jonathan Pearce's effort from Tuesday night ("Palace and their wonderful fans, after all they've been through, I'm a complete ****" etc) as the most biased and annoying commentary of all time.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
If Chris Waddle was being ungracious I seriously can't think why - Oh hang about, he wasn't one who played for the Toon in his rose tinted spectacle days was he !

Time to retire me thinks !

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Dunk f***ing raped him the whole game ha ha !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here