How about giving Dick the Freedom of the City?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As thanks to him for keeping the club alive (thus boosting the local economy and giving sense of civic pride when successful) and in appreciation of the the role the club has played in the community under his reign? (For which we should all be proud).

Only a ceremonial gesture, but one which would recognise what he & the club bring to the area.

Alternatively we could commision a statue to be placed in concete outside the offices of LDC!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Get a f***ing grip on yourself , you will want a sainthood next :angry::angry::angry:

Don't you have a motorway that you need to play on?

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Don't you have a motorway that you need to play on?

He cant reach the door handle to get out of the house, so there is no need to worry about that, It seems he is disturbed for some reason maybe he had a dream about dick knight kidnapping him or something similar.:laugh:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think Tony Bloom would also be deserving.
Knight saved our club, Bloom is giving it a future.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
He cant reach the door handle to get out of the house, so there is no need to worry about that, It seems he is disturbed for some reason maybe he had a dream about dick knight kidnapping him or something similar.:laugh:

I'm a bit surprised that Ernie has the time to post on here. You'd have thought he'd be too busy trying to think up a new nickname for Tony Bloom. He also needs a new joke (mind you, he's needed that for a few years now).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports