Hove - How Will You Vote

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
TUSC? These are the new unwashed, soap dodging, benefit claiming types after the Greens went all respectable, yes?

:fishing:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Out of our three seats Hove is probably the Banker for Labour!
If you went back to the 80's and said that people would have had you sectioned. just shows how demographics change.

LABOUR for me.

I think the OP might have been talking about the GE so there would only be one seat.

Regardless, my votes will go 1 x UKIP for the GE and then 2 x Tory for the LE and my last vote will go to Martin Perry of Labour for the LE.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
2 postal votes gone in today for Labour from here. Mile Oak and Portslade have always been staunch Labour so it really won't be much of a surprise if Kyle wins.

2 postal votes for Kyle from Germany as well. He has all the makings of a fine constituency MP.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I think the OP might have been talking about the GE so there would only be one seat.

Regardless, my votes will go 1 x UKIP for the GE and then 2 x Tory for the LE and my last vote will go to Martin Perry of Labour for the LE.

Thats what I meant! Out of the Three seats BP, KT and Hove. Hove is the most likely to go Labour. When I was a lad and Tim Sainsbury was the Hove MP it was a tory stronghold.

You raise a good issue in respect of Martin Perry. If successful ( which he will be) I think in the future he will run for MP in one of the Three seats. Maybe he could be the one to unseat Lucas in 2020!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Betfair's predictions are usually good. Must be based on Polls. I, however, have a gut feeling that Hove is a neck and neck race between Pete and Graham and that there will be a Tory win. This is based upon thinking that many Hove voters will not admit to voting Tory but will. I'm usually wrong!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Betfair's predictions are usually good. Must be based on Polls. I, however, have a gut feeling that Hove is a neck and neck race between Pete and Graham and that there will be a Tory win. This is based upon thinking that many Hove voters will not admit to voting Tory but will. I'm usually wrong!

But Betfair don't know where Timmy is campaigning this year. If he decides to give up Pavilion as a lost cause and campaigns in Hove, that could swing it Labours way.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Would love it if you came back and benefited from Jeremy's potential....

I'm not quite sure what you mean but I think he will be a real asset to Hove....as he is already proving.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
But Betfair don't know where Timmy is campaigning this year. If he decides to give up Pavilion as a lost cause and campaigns in Hove, that could swing it Labours way.

Imagine if Hove were the seat that decided the election: Labour wins it, and as it forms the government, HB&B announced that he'd been campaigning there. He'd be known as the man who lost the election :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm not sure what you mean, I live in the constituency and have not seen any of this asset you talk about!

Take a look at his schools work, charity work and other positions he has held in Hove and Brighton.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
2 postal votes gone in today for Labour from here. Mile Oak and Portslade have always been staunch Labour so it really won't be much of a surprise if Kyle wins.

Postal vote for Labour from here as well - and Hillary for Prez on November 8

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

Labour will be rubbing it's hands at UKIP splitting your and other, otherwise Tory, votes!

Vote UKIP, get Milliband!

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Imagine if Hove were the seat that decided the election: Labour wins it, and as it forms the government, HB&B announced that he'd been campaigning there. He'd be known as the man who lost the election :)

Brilliant!! Coffee over keyboard moment!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here