House prices to crash

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Fair enough mate. I am retraining as a Solar Panel salesman now anyway.

Well work out the true cost of the panels against the true cost of return over 20 years and tell us how much the difference is because apart from the fact that you can now use ALL of the energy you create and the charge that AND the energy you feed in to the grid to your local energy supplier I can't see how it is worth it.

Its another con and I bet as soon as they have stimulated enough interest they will withdraw the offer and it won't be worth it.

I also bet the repairs and maintenance cost more that they say and if the firms that do it all for you FOC goes bust who is liable.

and what really happens if you sell or buy your house with FOC equipment installed?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

As one of the houses in Lewes has solar panels and set a precedent there is a marketing opportunity there. Dont bother to move up north to sell solar panels because there isn't a need for them. :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No just got the percentage wrong. LISTN UP FOR THE SECOND OR THIRD TIME I accpeted this that was not true.

You ARE the one that clouded the debate, by answering a question, without pointing that fact out? So by saying it was not true that fraud had been committed was clouding the debate when it had been (had it been 90%) was not clouding the debate then?

Are you DISHONEST or something?

Or do you just like misleading people?

:facepalm:. I

Oh whats the point :laugh:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
25 pages , just going downstairs to bring up a mug of tea and a tube of pringles.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Well work out the true cost of the panels against the true cost of return over 20 years and tell us how much the difference is because apart from the fact that you can now use ALL of the energy you create and the charge that AND the energy you feed in to the grid to your local energy supplier I can't see how it is worth it.

Its another con and I bet as soon as they have stimulated enough interest they will withdraw the offer and it won't be worth it.

I also bet the repairs and maintenance cost more that they say and if the firms that do it all for you FOC goes bust who is liable.

and what really happens if you sell or buy your house with FOC equipment installed?
Oh Oh. It looks like another nail has been hit squarely on its head!!

As I said before, this is a good one for a couple of years, until people wise up to the fact they can make much more money by going the DIY route.

But for the first year or so, salespeople will make it out to be the best thing since sliced bread, and "it won't cost you nothing" " I earn my money direct from the company".:angel::hilton:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003

smiling-solar-lease-salesman3.jpg
:thumbsup::jester:

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Keep this post on file, and you will be able to use it in a year or so, by just changing a couple of letters around.

Fair enough mate. I am retiring as a Solar Panel salesman now anyway
:p

Nice bloke taking great pleasure in someone going through bad times. Top Guy :thumbsup:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Nice bloke taking great pleasure in someone going through bad times. Top Guy :thumbsup:
Why'd you say that. Stop feeling sorry for yourself man. I dont get any pleasure in seeing seeing anyone go though bad times, and I hope things turn out well for you.

But I do get pleasure in having these debates, when the other side is getting grief from all sides, because they try and mix up words and play the high and mighty, trying to belittle people, especially on a subject that most people can do on their own and certainly get as good if not better deal without advise.

Mortgage brooker to Solar Panel salesman. :eek:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why do you insist in calling me a brooker ?. Just curious.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
1.1 million house owners in the UK tried to sell their homes last year without success.

When questioned as to the cause the reply was:

"a failure to find 'a suitable buyer' or 'an acceptable offer'." :laugh:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The reason is people could not get a mortgage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports