Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] House Coats

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
LOL.

I piss myself laughing every time I see the term " Smoking Jacket.

I had a client years ago in a pop / rock band .

He told me that his wife suggested to him to get a " smoking jacket " to wear at home.

I remember him in all seriousness saying to me. " She probably doesn't like the smell of weed on my clothes "

Exactly that . . .and Dod burns on your cashmere roll neck :rolleyes:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Try using an umbrella when it’s very windy and raining when you ‘ live by the sea ‘

U make a good point . I misread the thread as well , I was of course talking about winter coats to be worn outside . I don’t wear a coat of any type inside . Usually not even a jumper just turn the heating up to 25 !

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Heads up, 10% off BHA housecoats at the megastore. Shame on them for not doing female housecoats.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Already had my house done this year. Two coats of Sandtex, should be good for a while.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Me and Mrs Crodo invested in new house coats yesterday as a May treat to ourselves. The shop assistant said they’ve declined massively in popularity over the past decade and are now considered unfashionable. Anyone else still wear house coats?
Back on planet earth, I think they're known as onesies, mainly from chav central...........
Primarnie :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here