Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Houghton out

houghton out or in

• Total voters

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Chopping and changing won t resolve anything .
The club realised a change was needed and changed the recruitment policy.
Houghton made 1 signing so far and he is our best player.
Give him a bloody chance to recruit some players and see what happens before we throw him over board

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Attitude is wrong, not inspiring the team, would not risk funds with Hughton.

He's made one cash signing and he looks a real bargain.

Simple fact is if we sack Hughton, we're going to struggle to bring someone else in. Who would want the job given that Hughton looks like he will still probably achieve his aim and is still forced out.

Anyway, this is all irrelevant. Seeing as Bloom didn't sack Hyypia, it is very unlikely that he'll even consider sacking Hughton.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
This. The last thing we need is another late managerial appointment and another wasted summer.

Sack him now and there's loads of time to find the right man for the job because Hughton definitely isn't. Figuring out who to get rid of isn't exactly going to be a difficult job-just about every single one of them. It could be a very positive summer if the club acts now. Fvck around like they normally do and if we don't go down this season we will next season for certain.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
In.

Huge summer clearout needed with the dross going.

Bloom needs to get his chequebook out, back his man and avoid buying cheap replacements.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Sack him now and there's loads of time to find the right man for the job because Hughton definitely isn't. Figuring out who to get rid of isn't exactly going to be a difficult job-just about every single one of them.

They won't be in before the last game of the season. So, how would they assess the squad? The over reaction on here is a classic example of what's wrong with NSC (and football generally). It's not been great recently and we're on a bad run but sacking the manager would be ludicrous. We need to give Hughton the funds to build the squad in the summer and try to rebuild.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Should have stuck with Jones that was pathetic and embarrassing.

I confess to being less than enthusiastic about Jones taking charge but changed my mind with the way he managed to raise the game of just about every player. He managed it in three games, Hughton hasn't come close to doing it in nearly half a season. Put Jones in charge for the last 2 games, pay off Hughton tonight and let's get some pride back into this football club. Leave Hughton in charge and I can see a lot of season ticket renewals being canceled.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
You mean his only permanent signing. We were scraping the barrel in January and during the loan window.

No I mean the players he has chosen to bring as he thought they would improve the team.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In, but purely because we need to stabilise. He's yet to convince anyone that he is going to make a positive difference, surely?

Looks to me like the most negative Albion boss off all time.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They won't be in before the last game of the season. So, how would they assess the squad? The over reaction on here is a classic example of what's wrong with NSC (and football generally). It's not been great recently and we're on a bad run but sacking the manager would be ludicrous. We need to give Hughton the funds to build the squad in the summer and try to rebuild.

Not sure I trust Hughton with money

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Out for me...some of his selections have been diabolical....I prefer Passionate manager....someone who is animated on sideline...Hughton too invisible for me..

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Did you read my post. We're having to scrape the barrel in terms of loan signings. Nobody is going to loan us first choice players. Or did you think we'd be able to loan Messi and Ronaldo?

I struggle to believe there wasn't anyone better than Leon Best out there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here