Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hospitality at the Amex

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Me and my old man are season ticket holders and for his birthday i was thinking about sorting out a hospitality package for 5/6 of us. The others dont have season tickets.

Has anyone done this before? Is it good value for money and what do you get for your money? Are tickets available to buy through the hospitality for the non season ticket holders or are you expected to get them seperately?

Apologies for the Inquisition

Cheers

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Me and my old man are season ticket holders and for his birthday i was thinking about sorting out a hospitality package for 5/6 of us. The others dont have season tickets.

Has anyone done this before? Is it good value for money and what do you get for your money? Are tickets available to buy through the hospitality for the non season ticket holders or are you expected to get them seperately?

Apologies for the Inquisition

Cheers
Hospitality is sold out all season, except for one "associate" sponsorship table (4-6 seats) for the Hull game in October. No 1901s, no match ball sponsorship, no match sponsorship. All of it is sold out - I know as I phoned last week asking about it for my 40th birthday treat. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here