Great news

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327660311.431902.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327660311.431902.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 699

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Even if this is true, and I'm hoping the whole thing is just a rumour with no real foundation, if Gus had lost interest in Hoskins playing for the Albion, he might as well go. Look how Murray seems to have been shown the door once Gus decided he wasn't wanted here and he was fantastic for us last season. It seems we hardly bothered to try and keep him once Gus had decided on Hoskins and CMS. Hoskins does have the security of a contract but if he's frozen out he might as well move on as I imagine a disinterested Gus is f***ing infuriating to deal with.

All conjecture I know and I really hope it blows over and we get to see a fit Hoskins knocking the goals in for the Albion, he hasn't had the best of luck so far.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Just out interest where did you source this information?

Naylors tweet. If correct I'm not sure it's wise. Suggests Gus hasn't got plans for him so difficult to see how he gets a good enough run to prove himself. Maybe the compromise was for him to go on loan ... but I guess had he not performed his value drops like a stone .. dunno all rather odd, I fancied him to do well for us but seems like Gus is looking for the big lump to play up to with CMS so think Hoskins should've taken it unless he reckons a bigger club will come in for him

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
i imagine the conversation went like this:

WH: "hey gaffa what is this about bournemouth"
GP: "eees complicated, you want to go?"
WH: "no."
GP: "okay, i go play golf"

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports