Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Got a feeling that the Hoskins/CMS partnership could be mega.

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
From what I have seen so far with CMS Is he Is like a terrier. His work rate Is phenomenal. Always running :clap:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm pretty much certain, from seeing Hoskins play before, that he is NOT especially fast. Absolutely SKILLS, but super-fast, no.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Hoskins/CMS will be one hell of a force. Especially when they're being fed by Vicente (The best player in the league), Noone, Buckley and Kaz.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Hoskins/CMS will be one hell of a force. Especially when they're being fed by Vicente (The best player in the league), Noone, Buckley and Kaz.

:drool::drool::drool:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Anyone read the argus this morning...Poyet said that Lua Lua was like a caged beast in training last week and has trained hard than anyone he's seen...God I feel sorry for Bristol City on Saturday if we have a fully fit squad...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Anyone read the argus this morning...Poyet said that Lua Lua was like a caged beast in training last week and has trained hard than anyone he's seen...God I feel sorry for Bristol City on Saturday if we have a fully fit squad...

He won't be the only winger with that attitude. They are all chomping at the bit and they are all going to want to give EVERYTHING. Whichever one is starting I think will score. They'll be peppering Bristol City's goal with everything they've got to try and pin down a place in the starting 11.

Amazing situation to be in.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I really hope Hoskins is fit. From his brief cameo at Cardiff he looked well good.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
seem to remember gus saying before the international break that both buckley and hoskins will be fit for bristol city game. Vague memory but sure there must be an article on the club website somewhere.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
It really is an embarrassment of riches isn't it?

Surely it’s only a matter of time before we go Golazo batshit crazy against some unlucky sponge team. I’m hoping for the 27th Sept.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
It will be great when Hoskins comes back and plays a run of games with CMS, even though we started so wonderfully i cant help but think that this 2 week break came on perfect timing to allow people to get fit and get training again.

We come back on the 10th against Bristol City a much stronger squad than what finished against Peterborough and that is a scary prospect.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hoskins is a great player, but we also need CMS, and I hope the latter's back injury is nothing serious...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here