Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Any update on his fitness?

What a start to the season, and we haven't even used him yet! And a fresh raring to go Kazenga for Tuesday!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Or even wednesday. :thumbsup:

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
From Twitter:
"I tore my adductor and played through it in Portugal which caused more problems but have had three hard sessions with the physios over the last three days and I am now fighting and looking forward to joining the lads in training on Monday. Great win today for the lads!!! "

B.H.A. Damski

May 28, 2011
shouldn't rush him back until he's 100% fit

cant agree more, and i highly doubt he'll start against cardiff let a lone come off the bench only being back a day. Poyet wants a full fit squad by christmas to see for any possible transfers he wouldnt risk a top player like Hoskins!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Just to clear it up I thought the pain was just general pre season aches but wen I got back and had a scan it showed a tear which caused pain in the hip so it has just been a chase of doing a bit of rehab and getting it strong again but after 3 days of hard work and testing it I have no reaction so ready to start training back on the Monday with the boys. can not wait to get playing again and also experience the Amex!!
More

Agent_Torpor

May 1, 2009
From Twitter:
"I tore my adductor and played through it in Portugal which caused more problems but have had three hard sessions with the physios over the last three days and I am now fighting and looking forward to joining the lads in training on Monday. Great win today for the lads!!! "

Lol surprisingly lucid and largely grammatically acceptable. What a refreshing change from the usual thick footballer tweets, "y'kno wut i meen"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here