Hoskins to Bournemouth - allegedly a fee has been agreed [merged]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
just got on line, without wanting to read 14 pages, can someone in a nutshell explain whats going on?

Local rag in Bournemouth reporting a deal agreed between Brighton and Bournemouth for £450k for Hoskins. Hoskins knows nothing about it and would be disappointed to leave the club now he is getting back to fitness. Naylor says it looks like the interest is there, but a deal is way off.

D

Deleted member 18477

just got on line, without wanting to read 14 pages, can someone in a nutshell explain whats going on?

apparently bournemouth have offered 450K for hoskins and brighton have accepted... like i said apparently... hoskins said he doesnt know anything about it via twitter... and naylor is still a knob!

Last edited by a moderator:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
apparently bournemouth have offered 450K for hoskins and brighton have accepted... like i said apparently...

so, in a nutshell, nothing really going on then!! But enough to get 14 pages of interest from NSC

D

Deleted member 18477

so, in a nutshell, nothing really going on then!! But enough to get 14 pages of interest from NSC

you know what NSC is like.

some people like the idea of selling him as hes always injured.

some people are shitting their pants because they think hoskins is class and hasnt had a proper chance yet.

some people want barnes, harley & vicente out instead.

some people dont want kitson as a replacement because hes ginger. or vokes because he has a f***ing shit scoring record.

some people think this could lead to the signing of owen.

NSC was made for 14+ pages of shit about a rumour! lol

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Would be a shame to let him go, he has been ridden with constant injuries all season. I would want to keep him till the end of the season at least.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

some people are shitting their pants because they think hoskins is class and hasnt had a proper chance yet.

some people dont want kitson as a replacement because hes ginger. or vokes because he has a f***ing shit scoring record.

:lolol: totally spot on!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

and you forgot:

Most people on NSC think they are championship managers and no whats best for each player and the club.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
The key thing I feel is that BHAFC haven't released this info or leaked it - it's come from the Bournemouth side... so any concern Hosky has about how it's been 'released' would be with AFCB

how do you know this? what interest would Bournemouth have in releasing information about a player they might be after? it would make a lot more sense if BHA let this information out as to invite other offers, or maybe it is all just rubbish?

Dawn Korus

Oct 17, 2010
Christmas Island
how do you know this? what interest would Bournemouth have in releasing information about a player they might be after? it would make a lot more sense if BHA let this information out as to invite other offers, or maybe it is all just rubbish?

Or the club want to keep Hoskins and by making it sound like it came from Bournemouth it puts seeds of doubt in Hoskys head?

D

Deleted member 22389

Until I see a headline in The Argus and on Seagulls.co.uk saying that Hoskins has been sold, he is staying end of. This is just a rumour as far as I am concerned.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004

It was on the Bournemouh local paper Twitter feed. Not rocket science is it.

Dawn Korus

Oct 17, 2010
Christmas Island
You what? If they want to keep him, they simply reject any offers for him.

I agree 100%, just thinking of mind games. Club make it look like Bournemouths integrity isn't what it appears and he stays, the club keep Hosky happy as haven't been seem to sell him or force him out. Sorry, just thinking about how things work in my office ... silly me

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
And the rest are grammar Nazis.

advice-animals-memes-condescending-fox-correct-grammar.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports