Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins to Bournemouth - allegedly a fee has been agreed [merged]

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Hoskins latest now on Argus website. I'm sure there is interest from Bournemouth. Long way though between that and a deal happening. #bhafc

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Can Will tell GP and TB to shove muffs offer coz he will score 3 on Tuesday?

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have Bournemouth found a sugar daddy then? They always seem to be financially f***ed so where is this not inconsiderable amount of money for Cook and Hoskins coming from?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He knows Gus is here for the long haul - and the manager clearly does not fancy him. So why stay ? - time to move on. Shame - but there you go.

Not sure about that TBH... what makes you think Gus has a low opinion of Hoskins?

Pixelated Penguin

Jul 5, 2011
This whole saga stinks. If true it's badly dealt with by the club for WH to find out through Twitter. If false then the club should make a statement to put this shit to bed.
I will be gutted if he goes when i think Harley/Vicente should go to make way for any new signings(IMO).

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Seems to be a lot of assumption that this is true. Personally I don't see it happening, particularly if Hoskins hasn't been informed yet. They may well be in talks over it, but I would imagine if they were even close to accepting they'd tell Hoskins about the offer and to prepare himself and his agent to talk to them.

As it stands there seems to be no evidence beyond it being in the Echo. The club could comment, but if they are in talks over Hoskins they won't want to dismiss it out of hand. They may also not want to draw more attention to him from Bournemouth or from other parties.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
This whole saga stinks. If true it's badly dealt with by the club for WH to find out through Twitter. If false then the club should make a statement to put this shit to bed.
I will be gutted if he goes when i think Harley/Vicente should go to make way for any new signings(IMO).

The info was released by Bournemouth. NOTHING to do with BHAFC.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
just got on line, without wanting to read 14 pages, can someone in a nutshell explain whats going on?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

Why should the club have to release statements based on all the rumours on the internet, especially since the launch of Twitter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here