Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Horsham YMCA, Our 3G Pitch Application Is Approved!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Finally, after our original application was deferred at their October meeting, the HDC Planning Committee voted by 15 votes to 4 last night, to approve the application for our new 3G artificial pitch.

The great majority of the cost is being funded by a Football Federation grant, but we still have some work to do fund the rest internally. Hopefully though the work to lay it will commence next summer

The Black Jug never saw such celebrations afterwards!

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Congratulations on your victory and I'm sure this will be a great community asset.

Though i'm sure I heard that it was 5G that was the future?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Finally, after our original application was deferred at their October meeting, the HDC Planning Committee voted by 15 votes to 4 last night, to approve the application for our new 3G artificial pitch.

The great majority of the cost is being funded by a Football Federation grant, but we still have some work to do fund the rest internally. Hopefully though the work to lay it will commence next summer

The Black Jug never saw such celebrations afterwards!
Well done Cowfold Seagull. This 3G pitch will no doubt help cement the future of Horsham YMCA. Having been to see Bromley FC over recent years, such a pitch arrangement can make a real difference to a club.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What with all the rain we've been having recently, a 3G pitch will certainly make it much more fun to play at the YMCA.

How are the showers and catering facilities?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here