Horsham promoted!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sullyshuffle

Aug 16, 2003
Horsham
The Boys did it at last...Ryman Premier here we come!

Win at Molseley enough to clinch runners up spot, and the chance to play at the highest ever level in our history.

Well done...Lardy Boys will have fun tonight!

Hope to see you all next Saturday for the last home game!

Hornets!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Well played Horsham!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Burgess Hill got a 1-1 draw with Croydon Athletic today,my match report is in the Burgess Hill V Croydon Atheltic - Derby Day thread.I seem to remember us Hillians spoiling your promotion party on Monday,however I was at the Albion-Wednesday game.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...no surrender, no surrender, no surrender to the low fat spread!

Are Horsham still thinking about moving away from Queen Street, if so, where will they go to. Don't know if the Ryman Premier league has ground standards, but it will need a bit of improvement if they are to go any higher.

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
:clap: :clap: :clap:

hornet

Mar 9, 2005
Horsham
Great scenes at Molesey on Saturday.

I know a lot of you guys have sympathy for Lewes FC but I hope some of you will attend the Sussex Senior Cup final next Monday and give us some support as well?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm pleased for Horsham. My mate's son (Andy Howard) plays for them.

Each Monday we discuss how our teams have done. (Obviously Horsham have won a fair few more games than the Albion).

I also look out for Burgess Hill's results and Haywards Heath - who used to be a good side a few years ago - and St Francis Rangers - who have just been promoted to the Sussex County First division (on the condition they find some floodlights).

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
hornet said:
Great scenes at Molesey on Saturday.

I know a lot of you guys have sympathy for Lewes FC but I hope some of you will attend the Sussex Senior Cup final next Monday and give us some support as well?

I'm thinking of going along. I'm was a Horsham boy till I moved down abiut 10 years ago. But theres trouble in store as my mum's from Lewes and dads from Horsham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports