empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
yes but as said above hasnt been the best to be honest,esp today

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
who signed up?

have to say that i haven't yet. I was tempted but out of the horses that i have been able to back (work and life does not allow me to back every one i've not had a great strike rate. I know that i've missed several winners but that is the luck of the draw i guess.

anybody have any idea as to where we would be had we put £1 on every tip? (geek like gambling nerd required i guess so it's unlikely)

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
chez said:
For all you that signed up I trust youve been happy with the winners over the past week or so. 40/1, 33/1 & 20/1 spring to mind among others. :clap2: :clap2:

Just a shame the information for the free month was f***ing apalling and about the standard that anyone with a slight clue on reading horse form could come up with.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Ernest said:
How could anyone subscribe to a tipping service with results like we saw is beyond me.
Funny how the results before and after the month were so good though ???

Like I said, sods law. We may do a free week in a while but at the moment things are ticking away nicely so those that didnt sign up will miss out for the time being. Of course if people do wanna sign up still then they are more than welcome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here