Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horrendous

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
It's a blue and white striped football kit. Will be fine. If you don't like it, don't buy it. If we win, I couldn't care what we wear. For what it is worth, looks OK to me.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I thought we were told the reason it would be more, was because Nike do a better quality item the Erra. From those pictures I would say that is rubbish it looks cheaper then the previous ones. Still I am sure it will look fine from west stand uper on the players. But will not buy that.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I thought we were told the reason it would be more, was because Nike do a better quality item the Erra. From those pictures I would say that is rubbish it looks cheaper then the previous ones. Still I am sure it will look fine from west stand uper on the players. But will not buy that.

Tremendous eyesight you must have to be able to compare the quality of the products from a few photos on the internet. Are you saying the cut and the stitching is inferior to the quality of Errea. I'm not saying it is or isn't just that with my poor eyesight I can't tell!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Tremendous eyesight you must have to be able to compare the quality of the products from a few photos on the internet. Are you saying the cut and the stitching is inferior to the quality of Errea. I'm not saying it is or isn't just that with my poor eyesight I can't tell!

There was no problems with the stiching on my old shirts, but that iron on sponsor against one that is part of the shirt looks inferior, and in my opinion it looks a bit naff.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
It's a blue and white striped football kit. Will be fine. If you don't like it, don't buy it. If we win, I couldn't care what we wear. For what it is worth, looks OK to me.

It's a blue and white striped football kit from the front. From the back it's a Chelsea kit.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

It's a blue and white striped football kit from the front. From the back it's a Chelsea kit.

Maybe but from WSU I might be able to see the numbers on the shirts again!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Gotta say I'm disappointed at the iron-on sponsor, it's not like there was any doubt (as there was at times in the past) who the sponsor would be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here