Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hopefully not the end of Hodgson

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Well well it looks like £20m + players do work after all, would rather Potter say we don’t have the budget than talk shite trying to appease fans.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
A note of support to our friends at Selhurst Park, especially those who spend time on NSC.
Yes, you’re shipping goals for fun, including today against ten men.
But now is the time to get behind your manager.
With Roy in charge there’s a chance you will continue to plummet down the table.
He’s a good man. A footballing man.
Stick with him. I’m sure he will drag you into a relegation fight.
Hope you’re enjoying the festive season.

Ah I can see what you are trying to say

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Palace are dreadful. Roy is doing a good job with the squad they have. If he goes I can't see the new manager doing much better.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It was highly entertaining, especially as live MotD.

0 - 4 loss as a consequence tomorrow though.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
FFS.

Delete this thread NOW

No!

Keep Roy! He’s really good. He’s doing a great job.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Yes but what you're missing, you ninny, is having got soundly thrashed 0-7, followed by 24 hours of rampant mockery on here, the Albion were on the receiving end of a more humiliating result.

MORE HUMILIATING THAN LOSING 0-7 - Let that sink in.

You are basically condemning the Albion to lose 4-0 to 9 man West Ham.

When we don’t lose badly to a 9 man team today can you please cut out your superstitious nonsense?
It’s rather pathetic. (I have my lucky pants on!) :ffsparr:

FWIW it is amusing to see Pallace losing a couple with such style, especially with the Diving wonder boy on the pitch, but as it has been mentioned they are still above us on the table.
I think the time is now for results to start going our way.
UTA

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Palace supporting friend of mine is "calling a taxi for Roy" on social media, I asked was it for an essential journey as Roy being over seventy is classified as vunerable.
Funny this chap has been asking for more expansive football under Roy and when Roy changes the formation with Zaha, Eze Benteke up top he moans when they leak goals.

Just bumped into a Shoreham Palace fan, He's saying taxi for Roy too, they have the players and pay the wages, but the manager isn't getting it right. Unlike us who have a manager trying to play expansive football but don't have the players capable of doing it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here