Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hopeful of 2 new signings

Terminator1

Oct 4, 2008
Watching the game tonight it's clear we do not dominate the central midfield area. I don't mean to be harsh but dicker cannot keep up with play enough and cms, through no fault of his own was dropping deep to collect the ball. We look toothless in attack and cms needs help Now.
Really hoped we were going to sign Ricardo fuller. We also need to sign a midfielder to replace dicker and this forward ASAP. We are lacking quality in only a few areas. Well done to our full backs, v encouraging. If we sign this striker will gus play 2 up front, bearing in mind he loves playing 3 in c/midfield. We need these signings v soon otherwise confidence will be reduced. This will be a good season, but I hope Tb has some spare cash to sign these players we need. Lastly I hope we don't get piqueonne, think we can do better than this.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Agree with you. To win this league we really need 2 more decent strikers, a further championship level central midfielder, and another central defender who can also play a part as defensive midfielder if required.

Happy days if we get all the above, we'll be promoted for sure, but not sure we have the budget required.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Ricardo fuller is signing for Charlton. That's what they are saying on the Palace board.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Ricardo fuller is signing for Charlton. That's what they are saying on the Palace board.

He's already signed - paraded at half time yesterday...

1396192428-21082012211215.jpg

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Well that's another one slipped through the net. I still have faith in Gus pulling something out of the bag.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here