Hope you lot go up

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Fair play to Mick McCarthy and his players. Cheers boys. :)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Just seen the brief highlights on SSN. It's about bloody time Boro's luck ran out!!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Seecider

Apr 25, 2009
Well done Tractor boys.

Always look our for the Ipswich result.

As a Seagull in exile, I got my '83 Cup Final ticket thro the Ipswich Town supporters club.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Mick McCarthy in today's Observer:

“If I’ve done one person a favour it’s Chris Hughton, because he’s a mate and he’s such a wonderful guy. So Chris, that’s a point for you. I hope we’ve helped him get promoted."

Yes Mick, Yes he is.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/23/middlesbrough-ipswich-town-championship-match-report

What a muppet. It was TWO points!

Bloody well done Mick McCarthy. One of the reasons you have to like English football - when even teams who have nothing to play for still give their best.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Mick McCarthy in today's Observer:

“If I’ve done one person a favour it’s Chris Hughton, because he’s a mate and he’s such a wonderful guy. So Chris, that’s a point for you. I hope we’ve helped him get promoted."

Yes Mick, Yes he is.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/23/middlesbrough-ipswich-town-championship-match-report

Well I did say as much in another thread but I had no idea that Mick himself was going to come out and publicly say something like that. Just glad we haven't got Ipswich still to play or the other Managers at the top would claiming that he let us win - You can always rely on Mick to kick Political Correctness and eticate (wrong spelling I know) right out the window.

ArnoldLayne

Jan 19, 2015
I hope Mick will be here next season. Celtic and Villa are taking a good look at him but I hope he stays.

With a clearer injury list and a little bit of investment I think we could be on the cusp of the play-offs next season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports