Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hope Powell

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I'm enjoying doing the detective work on this one. The IP address for every one of this person's various incarnations goes back to a dance school in Brighton.

Could be Leroy Johnson from FAME.

Love a good 80s joke me.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
We should get in her ASAP top manager would do a cracking job for us

welcome to NSC Hope....... but as for being our manager, you're nowhere near qualified enough, have you tried Macclesfield Town or Accrington? give them a go and if you're a success in a few seasons, maybe a league one club will take you on, do well there and you never know you may even get a crack at the championship.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm enjoying doing the detective work on this one. The IP address for every one of this person's various incarnations goes back to a dance school in Brighton.
Better get some pizzas sent; they'll be hungry after all that dancing.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

image.jpg

???

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
[MENTION=30526]justme86[/MENTION] has registered his account, from an ip address that has been used only four times in the past, EVERY time to register an account with '86' at the end of the username, and every one of those previous accounts was subsequently banned for trolling.

Do one dullard.
86 corresponds to the letters H and F - Holmesdale Fanatics?

The only other organisation that I know of that has uses numbers to correspond to a name is Combat 18 (Adolf Hitler). Figures.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here