Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hope hall stays with us ?

Mackerboy

Sep 20, 2011
Hope grant hall signs his three year contract as he looked really good last season.
It's bad enough we are not singing players without us losing our best youngsters too !?!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Now 'Arry's gone, proposed move might be off, hopefully

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Hope grant hall signs his three year contract as he looked really good last season.
It's bad enough we are not singing players without us losing our best youngsters too !?!

Agreed but there was nothing to stop the club offering Hall a new deal earlier if they really wanted to, when the likes of Spurs would have been less inclined to sniff around. The club knew some while ago that his contract was up this summer. Perhaps Gus doesn't rate Hall as much as the fans seem to? Other players apparently got contract extensions last year so why not Hall?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Have a feeling he is going to do a Harding on us and let his contract expire.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The problem is that Hall is at least two years from being a regular for us. I just cant see him getting a chance with Greer, El Abd, and Dunk in front of him.

Therefore staying with us is hardly going to enhance his career. I suspect we are only making the right noises to up any potential compensation we might get.

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
The problem is that Hall is at least two years from being a regular for us. I just cant see him getting a chance with Greer, El Abd, and Dunk in front of him.

Therefore staying with us is hardly going to enhance his career. I suspect we are only making the right noises to up any potential compensation we might get.

But Dunk might not be with us soon so Hall might think he might have a chance.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Think he'll be a very good champ player but true maybe needs a year or so. Shame can't get him signed up and loan him somewhere local L2/L1 type level

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have a feeling he is going to do a Harding on us and let his contract expire.
If he's not being played, he can hardly be accused of holding us to ransom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here