Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hooligans

oh sami sami

Sep 2, 2014
:facepalm:
Mate, it was a quote from the programme you have started this thread about, it became a piss take catchphrase.

The Man City lad Carl phoned West Ham, keep up.

Sorry haha I've been at work since 5am and I got home 2 hours ago so I'm so tired haha sorry

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
All seemed a bit two faced to me. It's mindless violence either way. You can't boast and preach at the same time.

There was a feeling towards it being two faced. But at least he trying to do his bit, it wasn't like he came out and said to these young lads. Follow me and we will have a ruck on Saturday now was it?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Sorry haha I've been at work since 5am and I got home 2 hours ago so I'm so tired haha sorry

No worries.
I missed that programme when it was first shown as I was on holiday, I kept seeing that West Ham phrase on Twitter, I watched the programme this evening to see what it was about.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Should be safe now Aaron has joined the army and (add name here) is singing in a pub.:smile:
Last time i went in 2011 found a tidy pub Trackside Inn situated on the platform of The East Lancs Railway,Good Ale and Foreign Beers .Had a few Bury old school in ,but they were nothing but friendly to two away fans the wrong side of 40.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Of course not. However, he kinds makes himself an idol whilst preaching the opposite

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Last time i went in 2011 found a tidy pub Trackside Inn situated on the platform of The East Lancs Railway,Good Ale and Foreign Beers .Had a few Bury old school in ,but they were nothing but friendly to two away fans the wrong side of 40.

Never been to Bury, I didn't know they had a rivalry with York.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Never been to Bury, I didn't know they had a rivalry with York.
Late 90's i believe it goes back too.Halifax and Burnley have a bit of fun when they meet,the mid to late 80's were the best watching Aldershot in a Northern Town with an away support of around 40 max .You got grief whether you wanted it or not ,all part of growing up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here