Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Honours EVEN

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Listen you slaagggs.

We took a pasting on the pitch, and I've had longer shits than the time Lewis Dunk spent on the pitch today, but HACC have not let you dahn.

We had arranged a meet at one of Palace's top boozers, The Slag's Head, and came up with a result. Can't say too much, suspect the OB (hello PC Balkham) will be all over this thread trying to work out how to infiltrate our mob, but suffice to say we absolutely SLAUGHTERED Palace at Scalextric before the match, though it did help that their cars were all towing caravans.

Kushty

God Bless Cass Pennant and the Queen Mum

LP

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
I've been on the shitter for more time than most of the team were on the pitch for today, nothing wrong with a long 2hr shite, is there?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Listen you slaagggs.

We took a pasting on the pitch, and I've had longer shits than the time Lewis Dunk spent on the pitch today, but HACC have not let you dahn.

We had arranged a meet at one of Palace's top boozers, The Slag's Head, and came up with a result. Can't say too much, suspect the OB (hello PC Balkham) will be all over this thread trying to work out how to infiltrate our mob, but suffice to say we absolutely SLAUGHTERED Palace at Scalextric before the match, though it did help that their cars were all towing caravans.

Kushty

God Bless Cass Pennant and the Queen Mum

LP
:clap::clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here