Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hong Kong Soccer Sevens 2023

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
Just tuning in. Can’t be just me who feels like this has more of a place in the months of June/July (well after the season’s finished) where we’re all a bit bored and desperate for any kind of Albion-relevant football to watch :ROFLMAO:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just tuning in. Can’t be just me who feels like this has more of a place in the months of June/July (well after the season’s finished) where we’re all a bit bored and desperate for any kind of Albion-relevant football to watch :ROFLMAO:
It’s been going for quite a while - at least 10 years - and is invitational. Have we been invited before ?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Normally the PL season is long over by the time this tournament starts but that pesky winter World Cup has messed it up.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It’s been going for quite a while - at least 10 years - and is invitational. Have we been invited before ?
Yep, definitely had a team out there before but couldn’t tell you when.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
2 of our penalties saved. It’s all over for us.

I know the young lads want to emulate the senior pros . . . But not like that

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here