Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Honeymoon Help OT

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
sorry, just to understand this, you've plannd to go do the last minute thing on the busiest week of the year for holidays? :dunce: :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not sure why some people need to be so sneery to the OP :shrug:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
The Coconut Residence, Gambia. Flight not too long. Same timezone. Quality hotel. Totally uncrowded. Fine restaurant. Top notch service.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
stay in the uk and have a whank instead of a £500 shag in Venice
its the same result....

come the end of the season you will thank me for the extra funds as you travel everywhere and watch us finish in top spot.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Right so I need some advice from everyone on here for my honeymoon as I get married this coming Saturday and we want to book a last minute holiday away. at the moment struggling to find somewhere to book.
didn't know if anyone had any recommendations at all. I know it is completely off topic. We would like to go for around a week, leave on the 25th of this month and be a 4 star hotel and above. location wise... spain, Greece any recommendations welcome. short notice on my part but I couldn't think of a better place to ask people. Go easy on me please. NSC is the best for these things.

I think if you're looking last minute, you almost need to be very open minded about the destination and assess it on what's available – you might end up going somewhere really nice you wouldn't have thought about or considered, but gone with it because of the price. It also depends on what you want from a holiday. Sitting around around in the sun, or a trip with a bit of culture i.e. a city, as opposed to a beach resort. If the latter, I would say Rome, Barcelona, Sevilla, or Berlin.

Either that, or have a shorter break at a really top-notch hotel. I would recommend the Manor House in Castle Coombe. We've been there a few times and each time the food, surroundings and rooms (get a decent cottage, ideally) have been excellent.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Right so I need some advice from everyone on here for my honeymoon as I get married this coming Saturday and we want to book a last minute holiday away. at the moment struggling to find somewhere to book.
didn't know if anyone had any recommendations at all. I know it is completely off topic. We would like to go for around a week, leave on the 25th of this month and be a 4 star hotel and above. location wise... spain, Greece any recommendations welcome. short notice on my part but I couldn't think of a better place to ask people. Go easy on me please. NSC is the best for these things.

http://www.hotelsignum.it/en/

Sicilian island of Salina. Special. Quiet. Beautiful. Featured in the Italian film Il Postino.

cooliobhafc

Mar 15, 2012
Brighton
Just booked a mini trip for my honeymoon, costs are ridiculous at the moment, so will take a few days in a spa and then go away end of Oct. Got some amazing deals from Groupon, like it or hate it the prices are ridiculous on there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here