I can plough and milk a cow
and drive a great big mower
but the thing that I like best
is being a strawberry grower!

I reckon there's an equal amount of farmers in Sussex and Hampshire myself

saintquin

Apr 13, 2010
This isn't cherry picking, this is your whole quote:
You're clearly missing the point about racial discrimination, homophobia and disability discrimination.

So you quoted me totally the? I know I'm dyslexic but I can't see the bit where I've underlined and put in bold below in any of your uncherried picked quotes!

I'd just smile because I know it's not true.

No, neither but, being dyslexic and quite short I do get a fair bit stick and have been called a thick dwarf and similar or worse often.
One retort I find a little funny is, being thick and short means some of the insults I don't understand and the others go over my head!
Like I said I'm not very insecure!

No one deserves to be ridiculed for what they are. It's your human right to be respected for what you are until you loose that respect in my opinion![/I]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So you quoted me totally
Yes, I quoted everything you said in a post I disagree with.

I know I'm dyslexic but I can't see the bit where I've underlined and put in bold below in any of your uncherried picked quotes!
When you quote someone, you don't have to list everything that they've ever said. And just because you've later said something that I agree with, that doesn't mean everything you've said before is suddenly ok.

saintquin

Apr 13, 2010
Yes, I quoted everything you said in a post I disagree with.

When you quote someone, you don't have to list everything that they've ever said. And just because you've later said something that I agree with, that doesn't mean everything you've said before is suddenly ok.

Not trying to start an argument but, what have I said that you disagree with?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not trying to start an argument but, what have I said that you disagree with?
Post #124 that I've already quoted twice.

You suggest that words aren't that offensive as it says more about the ones saying them. While I agree with the latter point, words can still be offensive and cause a lot of pain. Obviously I'm not talking about just calling someone and idiot or tw@, I'm talking about hate crimes.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
No, neither but, being dyslexic and quite short I do get a fair bit stick and have been called a thick dwarf and similar or worse often.
One retort I find a little funny is, being thick and short means some of the insults I don't understand and the others go over my head!
Like I said I'm not very insecure!

No one deserves to be ridiculed for what they are. It's your human right to be respected for what you are until you loose that respect in my opinion!

Well said. Consider yourself a God to dyslexic people.

saintquin

Apr 13, 2010
Post #124 that I've already quoted twice.

You suggest that words aren't that offensive as it says more about the ones saying them. While I agree with the latter point, words can still be offensive and cause a lot of pain. Obviously I'm not talking about just calling someone and idiot or tw@, I'm talking about hate crimes.

I did mean and think I wrote that I don't find any word offensive if directed at myself. I not saying everybody should be the same as me!

This may be just my own way of thinking but, I can't think of a word that that I would find offensive if it was directed at me.
It may be that I'm just content with who and what I am. Perhaps I would be offended if I wasn't.
Think it say's more the ones doing to be honest!

Anyway hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed your teams result and celebrated appropriately!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here